Cruise/Tour Combo; Deluxe Cruise Omis-Dubrovnik Rose/Ohana & Montenegro, Bosnia & Serbia Tour 14nts
Activity Level: 1
- Departs From: Omiš
- Location: Split, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Mostar
- Duration: 15 days
- Availability: SATURDAYS, May - October
Activity Level: 1
- Departs From: Omiš
- Location: Split, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Mostar
- Duration: 15 days
- Availability: SATURDAYS, May - October
- Historic City of Trogir (1997)
- Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (1979)
- Old City of Dubrovnik (1979)
- Natural and Culturo-Historical Region of Kotor (1979)
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Beograd (Serbia)
- Zagreb (Croatia Capital)
- Mljet Island National Park
- Hvar Island
- Korčula Island
- Brač Island
15 days from Omis, Split, Sibenik, Vis, Hvar, Brac, Korcula, Mljet, Slano, Dubrovnik and then to Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia and to Zagreb
Cruise your way along the Dalmatian coast from Omis to Dubrovnik, then head overland from Dubrovnik to journey into the Balkans through Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia and finish in Zagreb. A comprehensive itinerary that covers the best of the Balkans.
Deluxe Superior Ship: MS Agape Rose or MS Ohana
New in 2020!
15 days from Omis, Split, Sibenik, Vis, Hvar, Brac, Korcula, Mljet, Slano, and to Dubrovnik (cruise), then Montenegro excursion, then to Mostar (Bosnia), Belgrade (Serbia), Novi Sad (Serbia), Osijek / Vukovar and to Zagreb.
Adults only cruise/tour combo, though usually clients are more couples, mature solo travellers or small groups ranging from 35-75yrs. Double/twin cabins on Main and Lower Deck on this ship. Triple cabins are a queen bed and single bed and all are on Lower Deck. Solo travellers must book a double/twin for solo use with a solo use supplement.
Our prices include the Walking Tour Package.
SHIP INFO AND PHOTOS (alternating weeks):
CRUISE FAQ: https://discovercroatia.com.au/before-your-cruise/
Similar combo finishing in Split: https://discovercroatia.com.au/details/11511/16/cruise-tour-slovenia-croatia-combo-on-ms-yolo/
Also available as just the cruise: https://discovercroatia.com.au/details/11511/23/deluxe-cruise-omis-dubrovnik-on-ms-agape-rose-7nts/
Also available as just the 7 night tour Dubrovnik to Zagreb via Bosnia & Serbia: https://discovercroatia.com.au/details/11511/147/journey-into-the-balkans-escorted-tour-7nts/
INCLUDED ON CRUISE PORTION:
• 8 days / 7 nights cruise
• Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
• Welcome drink and snack
• Half board: breakfast buffet, lunch, except on day 4, day 6 and 8 when dinner is included instead of lunch
• Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
• Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
• Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
• Complimentary snack during the afternoon
• 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
• Usage of the ship’s equipment
• Towels change three times a week
• Bed linen change twice a week
• Free Wi/Fi on board
• Arrival transfer from Split airport or accommodation within Split city area
INCLUDED Cruise Walking Tour Package:
• Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
• Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
• Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
• Walking tour of Split – including: guide
• Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
• Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
INCLUDED ON TOUR PORTION:
• Departure transfer to Zagreb airport or accommodation within Zagreb city area
• Air-conditioned vehicle with driver at group's disposal as per itinerary
• Experienced tour leader throughout the trip as per itinerary
• Hotel accommodation on half board basis (breakfast & dinner) as per itinerary except on days 9 and 10
• Lunch in Ilok and Stara Kapela, wine tasting in Ilok.
SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDED:
• Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Osijek, Zagreb, day excursion Ancient Montenegro
OTHER INCLUDED SERVICES
• Entrance to Etno Village Stara Kapela
Hotel list for Tour portion:
• Valamar 4star or similar - Dubrovnik
• Colors Inn 4star or similar – Sarajevo
• Zira 4star or similar - Beograd
• Osijek 4star or similar - Osijek
• Astoria 4star or similar - Zagreb
NOT INCLUDED CRUISE:
• Taxes and fees, €45 per person, to be paid on board in cash (obligatory)
• Beverages other than included (see above). Beverages can be purchased in the bar only.
• Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
• Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
• Laundry service at selected ports of call
• Beach towel hire
• Entrance to National park Mljet
• Entrance to National Park Krka River
# Optional Excursions Cruise (€20-€25 each tour per person, pay locally in Croatia):
• Krka river National Park– including: guide, entrance fee
• Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
• Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
• Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
• Island of Vis – including: guide, transfer, tasting
NOT INCLUDED TOUR:
• Gratuities, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
# Optional Tour excursions (available only on spot, pay locally)
• Montenegro on Monday – supplement €54 per person – booking on spot
DAY 1 Saturday OMIS (D) (B,L)
Embark at any time after 14:00. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and the crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with a dinner onboard and overnight in Omiš. Late arrivals are possible as the ship is overnight in port.
DAY 2 Sunday OMIS – PUCISCA – SPLIT (B,L)
Waking up to the dramatic backdrop of the charming town of Omiš will probably entice you to travel up the river Cetina and through its canyon in our optional tour. Later, you will be able to compare this bit of hinterland with the lovely island of Brač, the homeland of ‘the Croatian marble’. You’ve probably seen this ultra-quality limestone already, perhaps on the front of the White House in Washington DC or Bundestag in Berlin, but the optional tour to the still-operating stonemasonry school in Pučišća brings a chance to learn more about shaping this stone for eternity. Once back to the mainland, stop in Split. Whether you explore on your own or join our optional walking tour, don’t miss the Palace of the Emperor Diocletian. Originally planned as his retirement estate, today it is the lively city center of Croatia’s second largest city. Whatever you do, make sure to take it easy in Split, as after all, that is the true highlight of local living here. Overnight in Split.
Split Walking tour – walking tour package
Stonemasonry School in Pucisca – walking tour package
#Optional excursion: Cetina river
DAY 3 Monday SPLIT – SIBENIK – excursion Trogir and Skradin (B,L)
When sailing along the Croatian coast, surpassing the beauty around you may seem like an impossible task. Perhaps so, but there are sites on the Croatian mainland which surely parallel it, such as the Krka River and its stunning estuary. A coach trip brings you to the small town of Skradin, the guardian of the mouth of River Krka, and the gateway to its National park. The place where wild waterfalls inspire serene lakes, the park is definitely worth a visit. After returning to the seaside, visit Trogir, a petite island bridged to the mainland. A showcase of stunning architecture founded upon Greek and Roman heritage, Trogir is protected by UNESCO, just like the Cathedral of St. James at your next stop, Šibenik. Rolling down the hillslopes towered by the immense fortress of St. Michael, Šibenik is a sight to behold from every perspective. An optional walking tour will introduce you to Šibenik’s great claim to Renaissance – both the one centuries ago, when the town’s Cathedral of St. James, and the present day, when the town known as one of Croatia’s upcoming gems. Experience its stone alleys and great cuisine in an evening on own. Overnight in Šibenik.
Sibenik Walking tour – walking tour package
#Optional excursion: Krka river
DAY 4 Tuesday SIBENIK – VIS (B,L)
Enjoy the stunning waterfront of Šibenik as you navigate down the narrow channel of St. Anthony out to the open seas. Today you will sail to the island of Vis. You’ll recognize its main settlement, the town of Vis, by numerous masts crisscrossed over the image of its seafront facades. Comprised of the newer, 19th-century harbor area, and the historic, medieval corner, the past of Vis spans over two millennia, hence the colorful array of heritage in this small settlement ranges from a Greek cemetery and Roman baths to an English fort and Yugoslav militia tributes. Join an optional guided tour to get insight into the tumultuous history of Vis and getting some ideas on what to do that very evening. Overnight in Vis.
#Optional excursion: Island of Vis
DAY 5 Wednesday VIS – HVAR – KORCULA (Captains dinner) (B,D)
Enjoy a breakfast with a view and a morning sail to Hvar, officially the sunniest of 1200 Croatian islands. This jet-set fave is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world, so consider joining our guided tour. Then, hop over to Korčula Island, one of the largest islands in the Adriatic, known for its signature lush dark forests. You’ll know Korčula was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town’s facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you will get see anywhere on the Adriatic coast. The alleged home of the world renowned traveler Marco Polo is bound to charm you whether you explore it on your own or in an optional walking tour. Overnight in Korčula.
Hvar Walking tour – walking tour package
Korčula Walking tour – walking tour package
DAY 6 Thursday KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO (B,L)
Continue to another green island, this time Mljet. The national park on the island is the home of two salty lakes connected to the sea via a narrow canal. Nature lovers will get a thrill from hiking or cycling here, possibly even kayaking to the small inlet in the center of the lake, charming with its 12th-century Monastery of St. Mary. Alternatively, join our optional excursion – but whatever you do, do not pass on setting foot on Mljet! Enjoy a lunch on board followed by a refreshing dip before setting sail back to the mainland and the small settlement of Slano. In vicinity of Slano, the petite town of Ston claims its fame for many things gourmand: potent wines, ancient salt production and succulent oysters and mussels. Our optional tour the Taste of Dalmatia highlights all these treasures, but you can also just relax in Slano, where we are docked overnight.
#Optional excursion: Mljet National Park
#Optional excursion: Taste of Dalmatia
DAY 7 Friday SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
Take in the last of the Slano cool over breakfast. Just thereafter, you will set sail to Croatia’s southernmost gem and the renowned hotspot, Dubrovnik. Glimpse at its beauty sailing beneath the mighty City Walls, much in the same way its enemies and allies used to, before dropping anchor in the port of Gruž. The optional walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town takes you by the world-famous landmarks, strolling down the same streets that the cast and crews of the Game of Thrones, Star Wars and Robin Hood walked. Whatever you might consider to be the town’s main drawcard, Dubrovnik’s city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic which successfully rivaled the Venetian Republic. Enjoy an evening of romance, glitz and glam, as you will be staying in Dubrovnik overnight.
Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – walking tour package
DAY 8 Saturday DUBROVNIK (B)
Enjoy your breakfast before disembarking the ship by 9 AM. Late morning you will be transferred to your hotel in Dubrovnik. Rest of the day at leisure to explore Dubrovnik. Overnight Dubrovnik.
DAY 9 Sunday DUBROVNIK – excursion to Montenegro (B,D)
Day excursion to Montenegro. Departure from the hotel driving through Konavle valley and around the bay of Kotor, continuing drive to Perast and boat ride to the islet of Our Lady of the Rock, sightseeing of the Baroque church from the 17th century. After Perast we go on towards the town of Kotor for a sightseeing tour with local guide (no entrance fees). Free time in Kotor. Upon departure short ferry ride across the bay of Kotor, then drive towards Dubrovnik and arrival back to the hotel. Dinner & overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 10 Monday DUBROVNIK (B,D)
Day at leisure. Optional excursion to the island of Korčula. Korčula holds indisputable a privileged position among the Croatian islands. Here we find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else. Being famous stonemasons, shipbuilders and seafarers the people of Korčula left their marks all over the world, but they saved their best works for their own city. Experience the narrow streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved Medieval towns in the Mediterranean. After sightseeing free time for lunch or even swimming. On the return a stop will be made in one of the well-known wine cellars of the Pelješac peninsula to sample some of the excellent local wine. Dinner & overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 11 Tuesday DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO (B,D)
Morning departure to Mostar, city of bridges, where the traveler from the south gets the first glimpse of the continent beyond. Orientational walk with your tour leader in Mostar and free time for lunch. Departure to Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Sarajevo is one of the historically most interesting cities in Europe. It is the place where the Western & the Eastern Roman Empire split and where the people of the Orthodox East, the Ottoman South and the Roman Catholic West met, both an example of the clash of civilizations and of historical turbulences and a beacon of hope for peace and tolerance, reached through multi-cultural integration. City tour of Sarajevo upon arrival. Dinner and overnight in Sarajevo.
DAY 12 Wednesday SARAJEVO – BELGRADE (B,D)
Morning departure to Belgrade, capital of Serbia. Short break will be made in Zvornik, charming little town in the northeastern Bosnia on Drina river. Belgrade is situated at the place where Sava joins the Danube River. There are spots in Belgrade you must definitely see and feel. Streets, squares, monuments, parks, fountains, archeological sites. Many of them have been given the status of cultural assets. Upon arrival a guided tour of this beautiful city between two rivers famous by its sunsets. Dinner and overnight in Belgrade.
DAY 13 Thursday BELGRADE – NOVI SAD – OSIJEK/VUKOVAR (B,L)
Morning departure to Novi Sad (Serbia's second largest city), located on Danube river.
Novi Sad's position at one of the continent's true crossroads and history as a multinational commercial and transit center has left it endowed with historical and cultural sights that even much larger cities have difficulty matching. Novi Sad has much to boast about, from the imposing fortress on the opposite bank to the churches representing numerous denominations throughout the old town's exceedingly pleasant pedestrian zone to several unheralded but noteworthy museums and art galleries. Our local guide will show us all „must see“ locations. After the guided tour of Novi Sad we will continue towards Ilok. You will have opportunity to taste wines in one of the famous Croatia wine cellars “Iločki Podrumi” followed by traditional lunch. On our way to Osijek we will stop in Vukovar which is the biggest Croatian river port located at the confluence of Vuka River in Danube, a town also known as a symbol of the Croatian war for independence, as it arose from the ashes of the '90s into the proud city that it is today. In the late afternoon hours we will end this day. Overnight in Osijek or Vukovar.
DAY 14 Friday OSIJEK/VUKOVAR – ZAGREB (B,L)
You will start you morning with the city tour of Osijek. Osijek Pancake - flat, rich in rivers, Slavonia has unique natural wonders and delicious regional cuisine that will take your breath away: endless plains, the intense yellow of its corn and sunflower fields, the flavors of its cuisine that will make all your senses travel.... Osijek, the largest city in eastern Croatia, beautifully settled on the banks of Drava River. Osijek remains a popular tourist destination for its Baroque style, open spaces and lots of recreational opportunities. Located in one of the most fertile and most certainly the biggest agricultural area of Croatia, the town is its semi-official gastronomic capital. City tour passes by the Cathedral and the Tvrdja (Old Fort). We are continuing our drive and the first thing you see when approaching Djakovo from either side is the brightness of the bricks of the two towers and cupolas of its Cathedral, beauty of which welcomes the visitors. After the visit, departure towards Zagreb followed by a visit to the Ethno Village of Stara Kapela for a lunch/no drinks included/ of the products of the Pannonia soil. Overnight in Zagreb.
DAY 15 Saturday ZAGREB - DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Departure transfer from the tour hotel to Zagreb airport or hotels in Zagreb.
RESTRICTIONS: Captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions. Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board. In case of inappropriate behavior Captain reserves the right in requesting clients to disembark.
DISCLAIMER: Due to specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it. Cruise not recommended for clients in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
BEDS: Many cruise ships now have ‘flex-beds’, which can be moved together to form a Double/Queen size bed with 2 single mattresses on a combined base, leaving a small separation between the mattresses. Even a traditional double/queen bed mattress might have separate bedding on each side, such as 2 single duvets, rather than one large one. If this is an issue for you, please let us know before booking. Thank you.
- INCLUDED ON TOUR PORTION:
- • Air-conditioned vehicle with driver at group's disposal as per itinerary
- • Experienced tour leader throughout the trip as per itinerary
- • Hotel accommodation on half board basis (breakfast & dinner) as per itinerary
- • This tour is conducted in English, but might a bilingual tour
- SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDED:
- • Zagreb, Zadar, Ljubljana, Plitvice lakes, Split
- OTHER INCLUDED SERVICES
- • Entrances in Plitvice Lakes, Split (Diocletian's Palace)
- INCLUDED ON CRUISE PORTION:
- • 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- • Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- • Welcome drink and snack
- • Half board: breakfast buffet, lunch, except on day 4, day 6 and 8 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- • Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- • Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- • Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- • Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- • 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- • Usage of the ship’s equipment
- • Towels change three times a week
- • Bed linen change twice a week
- • Free Wi/Fi on board
- Cruise Walking Tour Package – (included in our prices already):
- • Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
- • Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- • Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- • Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- • Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
- • Pucisca Stonemasonry School – including: guide, entrance fee
- NOT INCLUDED TOUR:
- • Gratuities, drinks, telephone charges and incidentals
- NOT INCLUDED CRUISE:
- • Taxes and fees, € 40,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash (obligatory)
- • Beverages other than included (see above). Beverages can be purchased in the bar only.
- • Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- • Transfer from and/or to the ship
- • Tips, entrance to the National Park or any other items of personal nature
- • Laundry service at selected ports of call
- • Beach towel hire
- • Entrance to National park Mljet
- • Entrance to National Park Krka River
- • Arrival or Departure transfers (the arrival transfer is included as the departure transfer for the tour, so the departure transfer from the cruise is not included and must be booked separately).
- #Optional excursions (available only to purchase on the spot)
- • Krka river National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- • Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
- • Mljet Island National Park – including: guide, entrance fee
- • Taste of Dalmatia – including: guide, transfer, wine tasting
- • Island of Vis – including: guide, transfer
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our specific FAQ pages here:
Before You Go - General Croatia Info (general info for all travellers)
Before Your Cruise - General Cruise Info (for all small ship Croatia cruises)
Before Your Island Hopping Tour - General Info (packages combining hotels, ferries and transfers)
Before Your Private Charter - General Yacht and Gulet Charter Info (private charters)
Click here to see how the booking process works: https://www.discovercroatia.com.au/booking-process-how-to-book/
How far in advance do I need to book?
Cruises: For our weekly small ship cruises with guaranteed departures we suggest you book as soon as your plans are in motion. All cruises are extremely popular especially during peak season, which is June, July, August, September and these dates can be booked out up to a year in advance, especially September. One-way cruises are particularly sought-after and tend to sell out first, so please speak to us first to ensure your cruise choice is available before booking any flight arrangements.
Escorted Tours: Escorted Group Tours with guaranteed departures are also best booked as early as possible to ensure your place on the tour, as spaces are limited to a set number of passengers. Once the tour is full that departure is closed for new bookings.
Island Hopping, Self-Drive, Self-Guided Cycling/Hiking and Independent or Private Tours: Independent tours are available most days of the week at any time of year, so if you're booking late these are a great option. They can also start or finish on any day of the week, so can be a great alternative to the cruises (that mostly depart only on Saturdays). You can check out our Island Hopper Tours and our active tours for some examples. If you can't find what you are looking for please make an enquiry on any of our tours and let us know what you need. We love creating custom tours with our clients.
What do the different ship categories mean?
Please see our Ship Descriptions page here, for all the information on Ship Categories, Deck and Cabin Descriptions.
What is half-board? What meals are included?
Half-board (HB): This means that 2 meals a day are usually provided, mostly it will be breakfast and lunch on cruises, and breakfast and dinner on escorted tours. Each cruise or tour will have meals listed on the daily itinerary, so that you will know exactly which meals are included. Some lunches or dinners are swapped occasionally, so that you may enjoy a wonderful gourmet experience with your fellow travellers, such as a Captain's Dinner on a cruise, or a wine-tasting and lunch on an escorted tour. For the remainder of your meals you will be able to dine anywhere you choose and you will be responsible for the cost of those meals. Your Cruise or Tour Director will be happy to recommend a good value and trusted eatery nearby at every location, or you can explore on your own.
Bed and Breakfast (BB): This means that only breakfast is included in your holiday. Most of our Independent Tours include breakfast only, so that you are not beholden to going back to your hotel for lunch or dinner as you are going to be exploring on your own. We think that flexibility with lunch and dinner gives you the best option for exploring Croatia and experiencing the local culture and cuisine.
Full-board (FB) is occasionally offered on cruises as an optional extra, but we do not recommend you take the full-board option unless you are really sure about it. A lot of the joy of the cruise and tour experiences is to dine in local restaurants, 'konobas' (traditional pubs) and bars, so that you can meet the people who live and work there. Why come all the way to Croatia only to eat on-board for every meal? There are so many fabulous (and even some famous!) eateries. Get out there and taste them!
What type of transport is used on the Island Hopper Tours? Local ferries and vehicle transfers
Local ferries: Local ferries are used between the mainland and the islands where possible. Most of these ferries are fast ferries (high speed catamarans). Our Island Hopper Tours include all ferry tickets, as well as delivery of the ferry tickets to your hotel, when we come to pick you up to take you to the ferry port. In some towns, where some hotels are in the pedestrian zone close to the ferry port (like Hvar), then you will be met at the ferry and directed to your hotel, with luggage assistance if required. If your hotel is outside the pedestrian zone you will be met at the ferry and taken to your transfer vehicle, with luggage assistance if required.
Transfers: Most Island Hoppers have private airport transfers included, and private transfers to/from the ferry ports on the islands. Some transfers will be shared transfers if there are others going to the exact same hotel at the same time and it is a short distance.
How fit do I need to be for my holiday?
Relaxation/cultural cruises and tours: On-board your cruise ship, you will need to be able to negotiate gangways and stairs and be able to step from ship to ship as the cruise ships are moored next to each other sideways and sometimes you need to step across to the next ship. You will be walking mostly on the cobblestone streets through the iconic cities and towns of the region. The excursions are best-suited to those who are capable of walking on uneven surfaces as many old cities and towns have limited totally flat surfaces that can accommodate wheelchairs or walking-frames. Please contact us to ask about your specific circumstances, as we are happy to help plan for your needs as best we can. Assistance will be provided on cruise ships to help you navigate getting on and off, but there are a few limitations. Please ask.
Cycling tours: Although almost completely flat this cycle tour is graded easy to moderate as the daily distance ranges between approximately 15-50 km. You will be biking mostly on the dedicated cycle paths alongside canals, rivers and through the iconic cities and towns of the region. This tour is well-suited to those who have never taken a cycling holiday before as it is flat and predominantly traffic-free and you also have the option of skipping the cycling and relaxing on board.
What happens if I can't attend an excursion?
It is possible to relax at your hotel, on the tour bus or on the boat at any time.
What happens if I can't cycle or hike a stage on an active holiday?
For cycling cruises: If you don't want to cycle it is possible to relax on the boat as it moves to the next port of call.
For cycling and hiking tours: If you don't want to (or can't due to illness or injury) cycle, hike or walk a stage, then we will make arrangements to have you transferred to the next stop on your itinerary so that you can continue with your holiday. Prices for transfers vary widely, so pricing will be provided on an 'as needed' basis only.
What equipment do I need?
Relaxation/excursion cruises and tours: You will need comfortable walking shoes, clothes for relaxing, your swimming costume, and a sunhat. Most cruises are fairly relaxed and casual clothing is fine for all meals, though you may want to take one nice outfit depending on where you wish to dine onshore.
Cycling cruises and tours: You will need comfortable sports shoes, comfortable clothes for cycling, waterproof jacket and trousers, a helmet and a sunhat. We supply a detailed packing list with your information pack.
If you have any questions, just give us a call or email:
Call us or WhatsApp: +61 2 9212 1507
Email us: [email protected]
UNAVAILABLE / SOLD OUT
Click on available dates (blue or red) for pricing
- DAY 1 Saturday OMIS (D) (B,L)
- DAY 2 Sunday OMIS – PUCISCA – SPLIT (B,L)
- DAY 3 Monday SPLIT – SIBENIK – excursion Trogir and Skradin (B,L)
- DAY 4 Tuesday SIBENIK – VIS (B,L)
- DAY 5 Wednesday VIS – HVAR – KORCULA (Captains dinner) (B,D)
- DAY 6 Thursday KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO (B,L)
- DAY 7 Friday SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
- DAY 8 Saturday DUBROVNIK (B)
- DAY 9 Sunday DUBROVNIK – excursion to Montenegro (B,D)
- DAY 10 Monday DUBROVNIK (B,D)
- DAY 11 Tuesday DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO (B,D)
- DAY 12 Wednesday SARAJEVO – BELGRADE (B,D)
- DAY 13 Thursday BELGRADE – NOVI SAD – OSIJEK/VUKOVAR (B,L)
- DAY 14 Friday OSIJEK/VUKOVAR – ZAGREB (B,L)
- DAY 15 Saturday ZAGREB - DEPARTURE (B)