The Deluxe MS Adriatic Princess was a brand new ship for the 2017 cruise season. This sleek, modern motor yacht is the ideal choice for a cruise along Dalmatia’s scenic coast as its size allows it to berth in the many historic and atmospheric ports on the islands.
For your comfort the ship features just 18 very spacious, fully air-conditioned cabins, all with twin or queen-size beds and private ensuite bathrooms with shower, sink and toilet.
Public spaces include an air-conditioned salon-restaurant and fully equipped bar, leading out to an alfresco lounge area with comfortable sofas to relax. A large sun deck on top of the ship has room for all passengers to take in the ever changing panoramas of this magical region or relax and sunbathe on the provided sun-beds. On the main deck and the upper deck there is one public bathroom with shower.
The Upper Deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon / restaurant that seats all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the upper deck you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the “sun deck” offers 155 sqm (500 sq ft) of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs. WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
CABIN SPECIFICATION: 18 cabins (14 double/twin and 4 triples)
Main Deck: 10 cabins
– 6 twin cabins (2 single beds)
– 4 double cabins (queen size bed)
Lower Deck: 8 cabins
– 2 twin cabins (2 single beds)
– 2 double cabins (queen size bed)
– 4 triple cabins (queen size bed + additional single bed)
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette, hairdryer and a vanity with a sink.
– Main deck cabins: 13-15 m2 (40-44 sq ft)
– Lower deck cabins: 14-18 m2 (46-60 sq ft)
– Double = queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
– Twin = two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
– Triple = queen-size bed with an additional single bed.